Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Your Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

Welcome!

This gig is for any writer who wants to have an error-free book. I'm a committed Christian editor who performs her role with meticulous attention to detail and exceptional skills.

I'll also add constructive comments, suggestions, and feedback to help you perfect your document.

I deal with:

  • Punctuation

  • Spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Syntax



I Accept:


  • Novels 
  • Christian books

  • Christian magazines
  • Devotionals
  • Articles/blog posts
  • website contents 
  • Magazines
  • Manuscripts
  • Projects
  • Proposals
  • Children's books
  • Scientific books
  • Fiction/Non-fiction

  • Essay

Also, I accept all forms of books (blog post, resumes, essays, research, health, cookbooks, novels, fiction, non-fiction, etc.)

I will deliver a clean and polished edited document after editing and a document with tracked changes for you to see what was done.

Order now!

Contact me for negotiation on bigger projects.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment