Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Proofread Your Project With Precision











About:

A professionally proofread project will be your result. 

My primary focus is manuscripts, short stories, applications, résumés, and cover letters.

BUT maybe you have other needs:

  • Nope. I am a writer, an aspiring author, and wish to finish my manuscript.
  • I am a business person and I absolutely must make a good impression.
  • Yeah, I really just need a job . . . résumés are hard.
  • I am a student and I really need a good grade.
  • I am an attorney and it is crucial my document looks professional and convincing.
  • I am a doctor and I need you to proofread my medical summary on a patient.


Be clear on what Style Guide your project requires:

Chicago Manual of Style, Associated Press, American Psychological Association, MLA.

If you don't know, I will use the Chicago Manual of Style (CMOS), unless the project appears industry-specific (e.g. a business document would most likely use Associated Press).

If you use a house style, I'm all ears and will request those specific instructions.



This is NOT editing: I do NOT write, rewrite, or make bad writing better.



I generally use Microsoft Track Changes.



If your project is over 30K words, personal message me and we can agree on a custom order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment