Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Be Your Professional Book Editor And Proofreader











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PURCHASING GIG!



Congratulations! You've finished your book. I'm a firm believer that someone out there is waiting to read your work. Now, why choose me to help polish your manuscript into a market-ready product you'll be proud of?



Here are a couple of reasons:

1. I specialize in editing popular genre fiction (romance to include paranormal romance, urban fiction, contemporary, Christian, Sci Fi and Fantasy...just to name a few. However, I do not edit horror or books on the occult) 



2. I love watching a story transform from an artist's premise to an actual novel. 



All edits are thorough and completed through track changes with suggestions and comments. For projects greater than 25k words, a detailed summary of critique is provided as well. 


If you require editing for longer manuscripts, no worries. Send me a message summarizing your book, the number of words and the type of editing you need (copy editing, line/content editing or developmental editing) and I'll create a custom order for you.


Note: Projects greater than 10K will take more than seven days to complete.



I also do custom orders for projects that are not highlighted in my packages.

Reviews


:

mdaraujo worked on a 300k word manuscript of mine and she did an amazing job in a timely manner. I even recieved it early. I am left impressed and plan to work with her again. Very satisfied!

:

I am very pleased. Great communication and great suggestions.

:

Very professional. This is my second project with her. I'll be back again soon.

:

Always excellent, professional, and awesome feedback!

:

I really needed assistance with getting my first book published and edited and she did all of that for me, she even gave me feedback to make the flow better as far as including an introduction and conclusion. She responds quickly, was always professional and extremely helpful, she was excellent in every way and her editing and proofreading are all very high quality, i will MOST DEFINITELY have her edit my next book which is twice the size of this one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment