Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Be Your Ebook Writer, Ebook Editor Or Proofread Ebook











About:

I will be your ebook writer, ebook editor or proofread ebook.



To make money and drive sales on the internet, you have to write.
If you want to take things to the next level and make more money, you need an E-book writer who can as well Proofread your ebooks.



It is as simple as that. I don't need to sweet talk you into it.



As a professional freelance writer with over 500 reviews on Fiverr, I can write an awesome book for you.



With my vast experience in the CONTENT writing niche, I can provide you with high-quality E-BOOKs. Highlighted below are some of my gig features:



  • Topic research for ebooks
  • Amazing content for kindle ebooks
  • Table of Content
  • Professional Content
  • 100% Plagiarism free ebook
  • Readable 
  • Photos ( extra gig)

I can write skillfully on various topics, ranging from sports, technology, health and fitness, relationship, lifestyle, real estate, parenting, news, and many others. 

It will be my pleasure to write EBOOKS for you. I can also PROOFREAD your Ebooks or edit your Ebooks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful services rendered. I highly recommend this. Thanks

Seller's Response:

This seller is the best! Totally awesome experience! Brilliant writer! Fast delivery and excellent understanding of the topic.

Seller's Response:

This is our second job together. Quality speaks louder than advertisement!

:

Great work! The best choice. You need it done and at a very good turn around time; this is quality work at its best for a very reasonable price

:

Thanks, it's easy to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment