Monday, January 13, 2020

Edit 5000 Words Of Your Novel











About:

I will edit up to 5,000 words of your novel! (or more with gig extras!)

I can provide proofreading, basic corrections, or an overall critique.





What you'll receive:




- An edited 5,000 (or more!) words of your manuscript, proofread for spelling, grammar, punctuation & sentence construction errors

- Comments & suggestions on plot, characterization, & dialogue

- Changes to make your story clearer & more appealing

-Ongoing communication



I work with Word's track changes feature.



I have several years of experience editing novels in English as a freelancer and editor for an international book publisher. I've worked with many different types of manuscripts as the head of my own editing company, All Stories Editing, delivering hundreds of 5 star jobs, and as an editor at an international book publisher.



BEFORE YOU ORDER:



Do NOT order multiple $5/5k orders. To have me edit a larger word count, order a single gig extra or message me for a custom order. Please only order ONE of each extra.



I do not work with documents created by dictation software.



This is NOT a ghostwriting/rewriting gig. Rewriting of more than 30% is not covered.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She seemed easy to work with, well-organized, and good at what she does. She seems understanding, honest, and provides solid results.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with!

Seller's Response:

Always Excellent Service

Seller's Response:

Great to work with!

Seller's Response:

Love how Ashley helps me say what I mean! The process is super helpful :)




No comments:

Post a Comment