Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Provide Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig,

Looking for a good PROOFREADER and professional EDITOR? You are in the right place;

I will read and check your document word-word for necessary corrections as expected.

Many people tend to ignore a document once its full of grammatical mistakes and this is the reason am here to help you solve those issues with my professionalism and love in article writing.

I will check all errors and correct up to   1000 words in 24 hours time

     What I will check out;

  •  Grammar
  •  Punctuation
  •  Spelling
  •  Sentence structure
  •  Repetitiveness
  •  Flow and fluency
I will send two copies TRACK CHANGES and FINAL COPY

 WAITING FOR YOUR ORDER!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment