Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Proofread And Critique Your Manuscript











About:

For Books Lengths Longer than 30000 Words, or Shorter Than 1500 Words, Please Message Me First.



Making your book legible is just one aspect, increasing its readability is another.




I've been writing for over 3 years now. Over the years, I've developed an eye for grammar, tenses, punctuation, word usage, spellings and every aspect of sentence formation. I've worked as an editor for an international publishing firm for years and then as a freelancer for a year. 



Do you have any shorter documents? Your articles, blogs, letters are in safe hands!



My proofreading and editing service checks:

  • Sentence structures 
  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Tenses
  • Overall Readability
  • Redundant phrases
  • Consistency and Selling

What you will receive:

  • One document with Changes Tracked in MS Word
  • One document with all changes accepted and comments removed (Final Document)
  • One PDF of the final document
  • Screenshot of track changes panel and a guide on how to use them
  • Revisions!
  • On-Going Communication!


I do not accept PDF files


Have a Question? Or need something beyond the lists? Contact me, I'm super responsive!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As usual the work is beyond my expectation well presented and well written. One more thing....I got my work much before the expected time....She is very helpful and dedicated

Seller's Response:

I love working with this seller. So easy to communicate with. I am always pleased! I am grateful!

Seller's Response:

Best buyer on Fiverr!

Seller's Response:

Exceptional work, I have worked with this seller many times. I will buy again.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment