Friday, January 10, 2020

Be Your Book Editor And Professional Proofreader











About:

Editor for many Best Selling Books on Amazon and Kindle.

With over 11 years of experience as a professional proofreader and editor, I decided to offer my proofreading service exclusively on Fiverr. I am here to improve your book through competent proofreading and editing at a base price of just $5.



What you'll get

  • A Professional Editor
  • Incredible value for your money
  • Delivery when you want
  • A complete proofing service
  • Safe Hands



I'll check and perfect

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation

  • Spelling

  • Syntax

  • Clarity & flow

  • Incorrect usage of words
  • and many more



I don't Offer

  • Developmental editing
  • Formatting



After Editing, I will deliver two documents, A Clean Version and a version showing Microsoft Track changes (i.e. showing everything I edited).



Do send me a message so we can briefly discuss about your project.



I look forward to hearing and working with you.

Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

for 4 days the files he delivered to me did not open, then magically opened. I do not recommend this proofreader to anyone

:

This buyer is very funny. I delivered before deadline, he claimed it didn't open. Kept saying I should cancel from my end. Opened a support and Fiverr support told him the all the files I sent open just fine on their end. Suddenly, he says for some reason the same files I've been sending open but now he won't check because it opened late and that I'm using an engine. Kept insisting on canceling instead of working with me. Steer clear this buyer. Thanks.

:

Amazing service, I received the delivery on time. The product was great! I'll surely contact him for other projects.

:

Very good

:

excellent communication, understood scope of work well and delivered on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment