Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will proof read, give suggestions, and edit science writing or other topics

I will proof read, give suggestions, and edit science writing or other topics












About:

I am very proficient at scientific writing and will proofread your paper/article/writing. I can suggest further topics to explore, things to add, and fact check. I can also help with making a paper more formal for talking to peers with previous knowledge about the related subject, or more informal explaining complex topics to people who may not have as much background on the subject.  

Reviews


jnct77:Excellent communication! Very knowledgeable!

bdsys7:Quality work. Excellent!

ktstiles:Very easy to work with!

martin1914:Excellent gig.

ktstiles:Great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment