Friday, July 27, 2018

I will proofread your document and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and style.

I will proofread your document and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and style.












About:

You need a proofreader.

Whether your document is a 100-word "about us" blurb or a 5,000-word e-book, you need a proofreader.

True story: I once saw a billboard that had no more than 10 words on it. It was for a supermarket deli's chicken, and its goal was to inform potential customers that no matter when they stopped by, that hot, tasty chicken would be ready and waiting for them—and according to that billboard, that chicken was:

GAURANTEED AVAILABLE

Yes. A pretty important word, probably the most important word, was misspelled. I'm sure that unfortunate typo didn't change the chicken's quality, but it sure affected my opinion of that supermarket. Someone at corporate must have agreed, because the next week when I drove by that billboard, that message was gone.

So, you need a proofreader. Luckily, you've found me—because proofreading is my superpower. I've worked on-staff at several major, national magazines and websites, serving as chief proofreader at all stages of production.

I will proofread your document and make it perfect, so your audience isn't distracted by spelling mistakes and misplaced apostrophes. Your message will shine through, untarnished by errors.

Reviews


atahiker:This is my third job with Allison, i highly recommended her. she did very fast work and a great job!

atahiker:I highly recommend Allison!

atahiker:Exceeded my expectations and helped educate me where I went I wrong, two thumbs up!

reinaldo_a:Allison worked with the original file format and didn't force me to send something else. Very much appreciated. The gig was done in time and the results are what I expected.

allisonpayne552:Great client! He was courteous and professional, provided everything I needed up front and responded to my questions. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment