Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit an article up to 20,000 words.

I will proofread and edit an article up to 20,000 words.












About:

Are you looking for a proofreader and editor for your article?


$5 covers up to 5000 words, so if your article exceeds that by more than a couple sentences, please order another package.


I check for spelling, grammar, punctuation, proper use of article and tense with sentence structure.


I try not do any extensive rewriting so it will still remain your work (I might rephrase an awkward sentence here and there).


Looking forward to working with you.





Reviews


karinegreen:Great, job. Always a pleasure to work with.

lnjs_editing:Thank you. It's always a pleasure to assist you on your projects.

elshaddia1976:excellentl

elshaddia1976:This is my go-to person every time !

lnjs_editing:Thank you, again. It's always my pleasure to help you with your books. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment