Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will type and format microsoft word document within 24hrs

I will type and format microsoft word document within 24hrs












About:

Hello... Welcome!

My name is Temitope. I'm an expert in Microsoft Word Document Formatting with 10years of experience and I've worked with different Word Processing ICT firms which has exponentially triggered my knowledge.

I will professionally handle any formatting jobs as:

  1.   Reformatting your Word Documents effectively.
  2.   Sharpening your document style and make a professional format.
  3.   Book/eBook formatting.
  4.   PDF To Word
  5.   Re-typing your scanned pages to Word with proper formatting.

My operations would be carried out on

  •     Texts (Fonts, Highlights, Colors)
  •     Paragraphs (Alignment, Bullets)
  •     Headers/footers (Logos, Page Number)
  •     Tables
  •     Shapes
  •     Page layout (Background Color, Size, Orientation)
  •     Headings on each chapter and sub-chapter or titles
  •     Clickable Table Of Contents
  •     Insert YOUR book cover (Front and back)

Also, for only $5 you will get up to 10 pages/6000 words Word Document ready in 24 hours approx.

ORDER NOW!!!

Best Regards,
Temitope

Format Word Document, Edit Word Document, MS Word, Typing

Reviews


marjorie16:Good experience

michaelknigh523:Excellent On time, expert quality, understanding of requirements

brighter_gig:Thanks Michaelknigh !

thomasmitcham:Arrived on time and as requested, very pleased with result!

brighter_gig:Thanks for coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment