Friday, March 2, 2018

I will offer christian book editorial services

I will offer christian book editorial services












About:

EXCLUSIVE GIGS FOR ALL CHRISTIAN AUTHORS & PUBLISHERS

Do you need a professional editor that can help you edit your content in order to achieve the best of book publishing standards?

IF YES, I will copy-edit your book; I will check for redundancies, mistakes, voice, and flow, and also ensure the accuracy of text in terms of biblical principles. I can also edit Christian articles, essays, theological thesis, etc.

I'm a Christian book editor with a sound background in Christianity & Theology.

I can also work on CONTENTS in these categories: SELF-HELP, MOTIVATIONAL, RELATIONSHIP & FAMILY LIFE.


Option 1. Line Editing
Option 2. Developmental Content Editing (Option 1 plus addition of useful spiritual truths to the content)

Typos, including spelling, mechanical, and grammatical errors will be eliminated from your book.

The basic gig (a trial order) only covers 1000 words of content for OPTION 1. If my job meets your needs, I'll upgrade your order to a custom offer based on total word count.


Order Extra Gigs for BOOK FORMATTING.


PS: I DON'T EDIT PDF/PAGES/IMAGE FILES! Only MsWord Docs Please!

Reviews


steveporter7:Excellent work. Thank you!

mybookiespub:Blessings!

jk111101:Quick delivery, caught multiple errors, and gave readability suggestions!

mybookiespub:Blessing!

wtwmagazine:He did a great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment