Friday, March 2, 2018

I will professionally proofread & edit up to 6000 words of your document.

I will professionally proofread & edit up to 6000 words of your document.












About:

Hi! I'm glad that you came into my gig.

Why should you choose me?

  • I'm a native Spanish speaker. 
  • I have done several courses on Spanish language. 
  • I have experience translating documents so I know where usually are the mistakes.


What can I correct on your document?

  • Spelling. 
  • Readability. 
  • Grammar. 
  • Punctuation. 
  • Sentence flow. 
  • Grammar. 
  • Verb tense and usage.

Don't forget that you can buy as an extra my feedback, I highly recommend you this extra if you're a student since I will give you my advice citing the Royal Spanish Academy's book so you can learn based in the main reference book of the Spanish language. Remember that one of the main characteristics that differences the Spanish from English is that there are rules settled by an institution about the proper usage of the language, so this feedback can be really useful for you.

Please don't hesitate to ask anything. :)

Reviews


ernestoortiz27:He delivered the work quickly and with good quality.

isaiah419:Outstanding Experience!

giulianomischi:Great job! Recommended :)

jlargent:Muy serio y profesional. Totalmente recomendable.

isaiah419:Muchas gracias, Jorge.


No comments:

Post a Comment