Sunday, March 1, 2020

Proofread And Edit 1500 Words In Spanish Or English











About:

- LOOKING FOR LONG TERM WORK RELATIONSHIPS - 



Hello! I'm a literature student and I'm currently working as an editor for an online marketing company based in Miami. I know how much power can have a single word, so I take advantage of it to help you engage your target successfully. I prioritize quality over everything else, and I make sure any reader can consider your text as a pleasant and helpful reading.



My services and conditions to work:
  • I will proofread and edit any text in Spanish or English.
  •  I will check and improve grammar, spelling, punctuation, readability, coherence, the structure of sentences and paragraphs, and even do SEO for web articles. 
  • I like keeping in touch with my clients during the whole process.
  • Please, ASK ME FOR DISPONIBILITY before making any order. I always try to answer within 15 minutes (from 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., local time). 
  • I'm open to negotiations and personalized offers.
  • If you have any doubt, ask! If you have an offer, make it!
  • You can buy an additional if you need more than 1500 words.
I'm looking forward to work with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for everything. Have really appreciated your help/support!

Seller's Response:

She's a great write and it's a pleasure working with her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. As always this was super helpful. Will definitely come again!

Seller's Response:

As usual, it was a total pleasure working with Sarah!

Seller's Response:

Got it done on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment