Sunday, March 1, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Italian Texts











About:

Hi! I accurately proofread and edit all kinds of italian texts. I will check for you the grammar, punctuation, syntax, lexicon and everything that is needed to make your text cleaner and more fluid for reading. I won't change your writing style.

I use Microsoft Word's revision tool, so you can easily check any suggested changes.

Please contact me for any inquiries! I will be happy to help you.



Ciao! revisiono accuratamente qualsiasi tipo di testo in italiano. Correggo la grammatica, la punteggiatura, la sintassi, il lessico e qualsiasi cosa aiuti a rendere il testo più pulito e fluido. Non modificherò tuttavia lo stile personale del testo.

Per le correzioni uso lo strumento revisione di Microsoft Word in modo da rendere facile il controllo di tutti i cambiamenti suggeriti.

Per qualsiasi domanda contattatemi! sarò felice di aiutarvi.



Reviews


:

Great work as usual!

:

Flavia finished the job much earlier than she promised. Her work was precise and if I had any questions she answered very quickly. Grazie mille. :)

:

Everything is perfect! Thank you so much!

:

Great work, really went above and beyond. Highly recommended.

:

Really satisfied. Excellent work and super fast. I recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment