Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Proofread Your Blog Post Or Screenplay











About:

I graduated from Full Sail University with a Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Business in 2015, but I have been writing for film, TV, and amusement parks since 2008. I specialize in writing for both attractions, and marketing efforts. I have been on the creative team for two amusement park attractions, wrote multiple high-revenue blog posts for Busch Gardens in Tampa, and co-wrote all of the marketing efforts for the Mascot Games for 2015 in Orlando, Fl. With another major attraction project in the works as we speak.



Outside of amusement parks, I have written over 20 short-films. 2 of which are award-winning!



I am offering my services based on what your project is based on three categories.

  • A blog or social media post.
  • Short story or story concept.
  • Screenplays or Stage plays.


I will:

  • Check spelling.
  • Check grammar.
  • Check formatting.
  • And provide creative input if needed.


Please note that I can only accept certain file types. And I DO NOT accept PDF files.



I am ready to go! Order NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment