Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Proofread Your Projects With Poise And Punctuality











About:

Why We Should Work Together:



As an experienced writing teacher and English major, I am confident with my editorial and proofreading skills. I will take the same time and consideration with your projects as I do for my students' work.



This Is YOUR Work:



I fully respect that your work is your creation and should reflect your style, voice, and point of view. I will work with you to ensure your success and improve your own writing skills. 



What I am Not Offering:



  • I will not work with any material promoting abuse, intolerance, or rape culture.
  • I will not change your original document.
  • I will not write your document for you.


What I am Offering:



  • I will proofread your writing project for you help you feel confident in your work. 
  • To protect your originality, I will not change your original document, but I will mark corrections and make suggestions in a comment form. This way, you, the creator, can determine if you approve the edits and revisions yourself.


Please contact me today! I look forward to our teamwork!



With gratitude,

Renee





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment