Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Manuscripts











About:

I own and operate a Professional Editing and Publishing service that I am in the process of building. Currently I offer Professional Editing services with a focus on Fantasy and Fiction writing however I am capable of and have previously edited nearly every genre of writing, including Smut, Romance and Erotica, and Poetry.



I have 7 years of schooling in English and in Creative Writing to give me the credentials for this sort of work and I have roughly 10 years of Editing Experience as well as 15 years of personal writing experience myself so I know how rough the process of editing and preparing for publication can be for every single author/writer.



I approach every edit with a fine toothed comb, regardless of how in depth I am going and I give each one several sweeps before I will even send an initial edit to my clients, this ensures that the pieces I return to my clients are polished into the gems that they need to be in order to get published and end up being successful pieces for my clients when they go to market them. Because of my edits many of my clients pieces practically market themselves.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment