Thursday, March 26, 2020

Proofread Your Novel Or Other Creative Work











About:

When I proofread and edit your work, I will: 

  • Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors
  • Find and note inconsistencies
  • Improve sentence structure
  • Offer recommendations for word usage and story flow


I generally work with Word, where I will make edits directly to the document and track the changes for your review. For deeper edits, I'll comment on the structure and flow, often offering suggestions on how to rewrite or reorganize some areas. I usually deliver two final documents; one with the tracked changes and one with all my edits and rewrites applied. If a change feels more like an author's choice than an editor's choice, those will remain in both documents as just a comment.





Disclosure: Editing is a fun side job that I truly enjoy, but it is just that. A side job. I have a full-time job and can only edit in my free time. So, my delivery times are a bit longer than standard. That's both because of my other commitments and because I tend to dive deeper into projects than is originally asked of me which is extra time-consuming. But that means I will give your work the time and attention it deserves. It just might take me a little longer to do it. :-) 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She's so great I wanna give her a hug hahaha! Highly recommended if you are scouting for a responsible editor!

:

She is totally amazing ! Very accurate and helpful. The best !

:

I thank the universe for leading me to find Heather to help with my project! This lady is responsible, thorough, patient and honest! I often found myself laughing reading her messages or going through her comments. She has an amazing personality that shines through her words and her attention to details is impeccable!!!

:

You are too kind!! Thank you for the very sweet words. I’m so glad we’ve connected and can’t wait to keep working with you. 😊

:

Thanks you for your very thoughtful and in-depth review. I am very grateful. Hope to work with you on future projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment