Thursday, March 5, 2020

Proofread And Critique Up To 5000 Words In English











About:

I will happily review the following types of documents

  • Term papers
  • Research papers
  • Books
  • Blog posts
  • Short Stories
  • Plays
  • Manuscripts
  • Resumes
  • Cover Letters


I will cover the following:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Verb tense and usage


Please note that I will only proofread and critique the requested number of words in the gig. If 5000 words is requested but a 12,000 word document is sent, only the first 5000 words will be critiqued.  Please make sure to request the correct word count.



Academic backing:

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in English and New Media, so I have suitable academic grounding in this field, plus prior experience in both formal and informal styles of writing.

Reviews


:

Provided information about spelling and grammatical issues.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment