Thursday, March 26, 2020

Proofread Your Writing In English For Content And Grammar











About:

I will quickly and efficiently edit your work. I am happy to rewrite, if you prefer, or offer suggestions on how to make the writing tighter and cleaner. I am available while working on your project and invite engagement to maximize success. Pick a path, quick and easy, middle of the road, or the long haul. If you're interested in the road less traveled, I'm open to custom orders – contact me! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I sent her my game development document. She corrected the word and gave me some feedback for the design. It is very useful. Thanks!

:

her communication was really clear and she understood what I want to edit for my statement. Thank you! highly recommend!

:

Thank you, Calvin. I am glad you are happy with my work. I wish you all the best.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment