Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Content











About:

Hi there, welcome to my gig.  an article or content needs to be grammatically balance and well punctuated to make it reader-friendly.



I'm an experienced article copy writer who has a solid background in editing and proofreading, I can make your writing better. For just $10, i'll polish and edit your 1500 words content for:



  • grammar error
  • spelling error
  • punctuation misplacement
  • syntax errors
  • sentence structure errors
  • and repetition. 


With my skill of proofreading and editing, i'll have your 1500 words document edited and modified quickly within 24hours. My work features:

 

  • Excellent proofreading
  • Well edited and grammatical error free
  • Appropriate application of punctuation
  • Well edited document


I put your satisfaction before every other thing, order now or contact me if you have any question.



Thanks.. 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Quick turnaround just as described. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

thanks

Seller's Response:

Well written article and delivered faster than imagined. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

thanks

Seller's Response:

content well edited and formatted. fast delivery and close communication. nice job done.




No comments:

Post a Comment