Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Proofread And Edit Articles And Blog Posts











About:

Hello, 

A professional proofreader and editor with vast experience in editing and proofreading of all kind of web content, Articles, Blog Post, manuscripts, ebook and any other forms of writings. 

I have been able to keep my clients happy and coming back for more high-quality proofreading and editing service and I have never disappointed the trust they have in my ability.

 I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 

My objective is to make everyone an excellent communicator by providing confidential, safe, and secure proofreading and editing services. 

My services include checking and fixing:

  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  •  Run-On Sentences
  • Punctuation and Quotation Marks
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure

 I accept books of ANY category...

All these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished!

I also use Ms. Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document. What are you waiting for? Place Your ORDER NOW!!

Inbox for any questions!!



    Reviews


    :

    Amazing Editor, She gave me more than expected and delivery was right on time. highly recommended!

    :

    Great editing service..... thanks for a nice job done. I will use again

    :

    Incredible service from this seller and the inputs were helpful. I will use again when next I have a project.

    :

    This is my third time working with this seller. Great service as always. Thanks!

    :

    Good work, thanks very much. :)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment