Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Writing, Including Erotica











About:

As a professional editor and avid reader, I can edit and proofread your writing with track changes in Word. I will edit for:



~typos

~tense

~grammar

~punctuation

~POV changes

~verbosity

~conciseness

~readability



As an American-trained editor, I edit with the punctuation inside quotes for dialogue (please let me know if you DON'T want me to do this).



I would be happy to proofread blog posts (or all blogs for a website.) I love to read and edit any kind of writing. I'm happy to create a custom order.



I can also format your word document for suitability for kindle (please let me know, most people don't want me to alter their formatting.)



I aim to please, so let me know if you are not 5-star happy and I will endeavor to exceed your expectations.



Reviews


:

Another perfect delivery. And, early!

:

Yes, this was an excellent experience! Thank you so much for helping me work through this project. I couldn't be happier :)

:

I'm so happy with the quality of Melissablade's work! I'm a multi-return customer.

:

Again, I can't thanks Melissablade enough for how she cleans my work and fixes my mistakes!

:

I am very happy with the work provided! The comments were very welcome to help me improve my work. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment