Friday, January 17, 2020

Fix Your Spanish Text











About:

I´ll proofread your spanish text (up to 1.500 words) and fix all its mistakes. I´ll bring you a perfect "natural" text to your spanish readers. I´m a native spanish writer (15+ years on it), interested on english to spanish translations. You can find my works on internet ;)



At your service.

Luis Bermer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is a really an asset. Very professional, fast delivery. If you are looking for proofreading don't miss this seller.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work once again. Best, RCv

Seller's Response:

Rogcarvalho is one of my greatest buyers! 100% trusted! Thank you very much!!

Seller's Response:

Incredible quality and fast delivery, great job as always!

:

Another gig from Hello20, one of my best and trusted buyers! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment