Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Proofread, Edit And Restructure Articles Accurately











About:

With this gig, I will:



  • Edit your article
  • Proofread
  • Rewrite (with a hint of humor as applicable)
  • Critique
  • Develop content (just give me a topic)
  • Convert to PowerPoint


What will I be looking out for?
  • Grammar (Your variant of English - American, British, etc.)
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Structure
  • Flow
  • Coherence
  • Clarity of Information
  • Achievement of purpose


Be assured of:
  • Quality service
  • Ongoing status reporting
  • Professionally edited documents
  • More than one good head reviewing your document


Why should you hire me?
  • I have over 7 years of experience in writing and rewriting
  • I'm an experienced business consultant - excellent writing is how I sell
  • I work with a team of consultants to deliver maximum value - for just a few $$$, you will have a team of consultants working for you! (I am projecting the brand, putting a face to the team)
  • I do this for a living offline - passion meets purpose


I strongly advise that you contact me via inbox before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is a professional content rewriter. The contents corrected is very readable and professional.

Seller's Response:

TY! <3 It's great! :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your continued patronage 🙏

Seller's Response:

I. LOVE. THIS. SERVICE. Prospective buyer, you have nothing to worry about. ;)

:

And I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment