Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Fastidiously Proofread Edit Your Writeups In 10 Hours











About:

Hi, I've been writing for several years now with a track-list of highly satisfied clientele. As a freelance writer and copy-editor, and in past roles in I.T, sports massage, science, religion and management, with my several years of experience I've written and edited many types of content. I edit blog posts, articles, website pages, case studies, white papers, proposals, reports, emails, newsletters, user manuals, and fiction. I pay close attention to details to ensure that your write-ups are up to standard.

When proofreading your documents, i'll be paying close attention to the following:



  • Check for grammatical error
  • Check for spelling and punctuation error
  • Check for abbreviation and typographical errors
  • Sentence fluency and readability
  • Redundancy elimination
  • Reference and citation (APA and Chicago style)
I will also track all the changes that were made made in your documents. All you have to do is contact me before placing an order. Don't hesitate to send me a direct message anytime of the day.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great editor - would recommend if your book needs an edit before seeking an agent or publication :)

:

Delivery was top-notch and timely. I'd certainly order soon. Highly recommended.

:

Great job on this!

:

good job as always

:

Excellent and fast work thank you:)




No comments:

Post a Comment