Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document In Hindi











About:

Welcome! 



I am a Successful level 2 Seller!



If you want your content to be polished, professional and grammatically perfect, you are at the right place. 



I will professionally proofread and edit any written content in Hindi.

I will check for :

  1. Spelling mistakes
  2. Grammatical mistakes
  3. Sentence formation 
  4. Overall content
  5. maintain the tone and language of your writing style


I do all the work manually. The content will be thoroughly checked and promptly delivered.



I aim for a 24-hour turnaround on short- to medium-length documents. If you have a document of 10,000 words or more, please message me - let's discuss your needs, deadline and pricing.  



$5 covers up to 500 words, please message me before ordering the gigs



So what are you waiting for.. 
Order now! 



Thanks!

Amruta

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All the tasks given was completed on time.

Seller's Response:

Amruta proofread a Hindi translation, which itself was already good, and made it even more perfect. She is very detail-orientated and ensures that the original context is perfectly conveyed in the Hindi language. Furthermore, her background means that she was very capable of translating a very technical document. I highly recommend her.

:

Great buyer!

:

Good Experience!

:

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment