Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Provide Proofreading And Editing Gigs On Timely Basis











About:

More than proofreading! My copyediting goes above and beyond correcting grammar to ensure smooth, clear, vivid flow of your ideas. 



I offer detailed, encouraging feedback and next steps for your story. My recent editing projects have included memoir, and literary short stories.  



I also edit nonfiction, course assignments, web content, advertising copy, and more!



Working line by line, I evaluate pacing and content and watch for phrasing that is awkward, ungrammatical, or unclear--while respecting your authorial voice. While I offer suggestions for improvement with Tracked Changes, I leave final revisions to you and your creative vision. 



For stories of 1500 words or less, see the Premium gig. 



I also offer proofreading (best for texts that have already been edited once). 



I aim for 24-hour turnaround. Longer manuscripts, more complex editing requirements, or orders from multiple clients may require more time (they will ALWAYS be completed before Fiverr's timer, short of physical injury or fire). Your patience is appreciated.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment