Sunday, March 1, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Medical Essays











About:

You've written an essay but the grammar and punctuation need checking. Let me polish it for you.



I'm a qualified nurse with over a decade's experience. I hold a post-grad in public health and have a thorough understanding of the academic system. I've been writing content for more than ten years and editing and proofreading for five years.

 

 In the proofreading option I will:

  • Catch errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
  • Check capitalisation, abbreviations and redundancy
  • Check all tables, lists, numbers and bullet points for consistency

In the medium edit option I will:

  • Proofread
  • Check sentence structure
  • Ensure your text is written for the target audience
  • Check for correctness, consistency and accuracy

In the heavy edit option I will:

  • As well as all points above, I will check the writing style and readability
  • Leave you notes and suggestions in the sideline.

 What you will receive:

  • A Word document with the track changes visible.
  • A ‘clean copy’ with all the changes accepted.


Reviews


:

Fantastic editing! Laura took a long and complex topic and went above and beyond to deliver a great service. Highly recommended.

:

Quick response. Thank you.

:

Thx it was amazing

:

fast and accurate

:

very quick and professional




No comments:

Post a Comment