Sunday, March 1, 2020

Proofreading And Editing, Proofreading, Book Editing











About:

  

 I deliver the best proofreading and editing, here on Fiverr.



Most people these days immediately stop reading articles when they see an error or grammatical error, which is why I work hard to make sure your blog or article is perfect. With over 16 years of editing and proofreading experience, I can see errors that many proofreaders do not notice. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time!


24 hours turnaround guaranteed.
Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.
Microsoft Track Changes used as a standard.
Novels, eBooks, articles, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.
Refund if no changes required.


Do you have more than 15,000 words? Simply inbox me before ordering.


I only provide technical assistance and guidance with regards to spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow.

Thank you.


Clanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment