Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Some Proofreading Of Any Document In French











About:

FRENCH PROOFREADING / FRENCH EDITING / SHORT BOOK /  BOOK PROOFREADING / FRENCH REWRITING / TEXT/ PROOFREAD / CORRECTION

You wrote a text in French, but don't know how many mistakes there are in it ? You don't see them by yourself and need some help ? You are at the right place ! I'm here to correct your text.

Why you should choose me ?

I'm a native french: i was born in France and i studied in France during my entire student life, so whenever there is a mistake i naturally see it.

I will carefully proofread your content and I can suggest you some words or expressions to make your text better, the reader would think that you are a native french, I promise ! Then, if you need it, i will edit your text and provide you a layout

I will make sure that there are no more mistakes: spelling, syntax, punctuation, grammar etc.

I will proofread your text by myself, not using any tool

 Format : PDF, handwritten text,Word etc

NOTE: Please contact me before placing an order because everything should be clear for you and me

FRENCH PROOFREADING / FRENCH EDITING / SHORT BOOK /  BOOK PROOFREADING / FRENCH REWRITING / TEXT/ PROOFREAD / CORRECTION





Reviews


:

It was a very great experience working with him. A very fast delivery of my order, i got it in few hours. Would probably work with this seller again !

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment