Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Proofread 5,000 Words Of Your Fictional Story











About:

Because this gig is new, I would like to offer you a high quality proofreading service starting at only $5. You are able to submit multiple stories as long as they do not go over the minimum word count of the package you choose.



You will receive a proofread that fixes:



-Spelling

-Grammar

-Punctuation

-Sentence Clarity/Flow



$5 gives you up to 5,000 words of your story professionally proofread! If you have anything longer, please see my extras that are also available for low prices!



Right now I am only proofreading fiction of any genre. Please message me with any questions before ordering.



Your finish product will include:



- A document ready to go with all the changes made.

- A MS Word document with the the changes I made marked in red





I am a writer and editor with a masters degree in creative writing. I specialize in character development, critique, and editing.



Thanks for checking out my gig! I am excited to help you finish your story!

Reviews


:

As always best service ever! Thank you

:

Thank you I really love the service and will be back for more

:

Thank you for your advice and corrections. Delivery on time (as advertised) I'm very happy with the end result and feedback. I write by the seat of my pants so it's hard to make appropriate corrections to my drafts! Thank you I will be back with more stories.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment