Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Articles Or Texts In 24 Hours











About:

I am an excellent proofreader with a strong academic and career background in proofreading and editing. I can make your writing better by detecting all errors and editing your document. Your writing will be polished and perfected quickly.


WHY YOU NEED TO HIRE ME


* I have Two Proficiency Certificates in English (Cambridge & Michigan Universities, 1999)
* I'm A certified English Teacher (2000)
* My love & passion is English (proofreading, editing)
* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
* Delivery in two Word Documents (Polished version & MS Word Track Changes document)
* I always over deliver. A real value for your money!
* Outstanding Customer Service!


WHAT YOU YOU WILL GET


I will check FOR:
* Grammar
* Spelling
* Punctuation
* Sentence Structure
* Repetition of words
* Readability and consistency
* Word Usage
* Coherency
* Abbreviations


P.S.: As a bonus... BUY 2 GIGS AND GET 1 FREE


I will be glad to proofread and edit the following for you:
Essays, Thesis, Articles, Blog Posts, E-Books, Books for Children, Business Proposals, Journals, Presentations, Novels, Biographies, etc.


Please note that it is imperative for you to contact me before placing your order. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great. Extremely helpful

Seller's Response:

Thanks Rob, you have been an amazing buyer. Am always ready to give you the best.

Seller's Response:

Everything is nice, thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks Valentinapod, you have been an amazing buyer. ready to serve you better.

Seller's Response:

The Seller was exceptional and extremely helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment