Monday, March 2, 2020

Proofreading And Editing











About:

I provide excellent proofreading and editing service to improve your writings to the highest standard.



Highlights: 



  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar 
  • Spellings 
  • Tenses 
  • Readability 
  • Sentence Structure 
  • Consistency 
  • Incorrect spacing


Order & Delivery: 



  • Simply click on the Order button 

  • Attach your document (preferably .doc/docx) 
  • I will deliver the Final edited copy of your document and a separate copy with Microsoft Tracked Changes so you can keep track of all the editing. 


NOTES:


  • Kindly contact me for a custom order if your word count isn't specified in the packages.
  • I DO NOT Rewrite.
  • I DO NOT proofread and edit Computer Translated Documents.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment