Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Manuscript In 10 Days











About:

Gold can be spun from even the roughest of drafts, and it would be my privilege to polish the brilliance of your work.


I am a freelance editor specializing in proofreading, content/substantive editing, developmental editing, and critique. I also have over 13 years of professional experience as a proofreader in market research, higher education, legal services, and human resources.


As a freelance editor, I have advised hundreds of authors across dozens of genres and assisted them in bringing twice as many books through the complicated self-publication process by providing a polished, professional product they can be proud to present to the public (accidental alliteration is quite wonderful, isn't it?).


I have over 16 years of personal writing experience, and I treat every book I edit as if it were my own. I shower all my authors with TLC and a sharp eye for detail. I provide a thorough and personalized editing experience with an eye towards consistency, readability, pacing, and flow.



Let's work together to make your creative vision a reality!



Happy writing!

Reviews


:

Abbey is - by far - the best editor I've worked with. She's quick to respond, complete in her work, professional, encouraging and a joy to work with.

:

Wow she is good! I used another editor in addition to Abbey and she ran circles around them. She makes everything sound so much better. I will be using her again.

:

Awesome as always! I am having her edit my 14-book series.

:

Abby always delivers what I need and on time.

:

Great job! I As always, very professional and thorough.




No comments:

Post a Comment