Sunday, March 1, 2020

Provide Professional Level Book Editing And Proofreading











About:

Are you looking for an editor that will thoroughly proofread and edit your book? If yes, then it's divine that you're on this page at the moment. I will extensively edit and proofread your book to the best of publishing standard, and I mean it when I say "the best." A trail will definitely convince you! As a professional book editor and proofreader with over thirteen years of experience in proofreading and editing services, nothing gives me greater joy than to help aspiring authors reach their writing dreams. I will proofread and edit your books, novels, manuscript, etc., for clarity & flow, capitalization, redundancy, inconsistency, and word misusage. So whether you need your books, novels, journals or any other documents edited and proofread, I have got your back on this, trust me!



 I fix and perfect!



  • Punctuation errors
  • Spelling errors
  • Grammatical errors
  • Typographical errors and inconsistencies
  • Errors, inconsistency and appropriateness of verb usage
  • Flow
  • Etc.


All of these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! I also use MS Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.



Brain

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Brian - great work!!! I will use you again for sure in the New Year

:

Great Fiverr Buyer. Thanks For The Tip

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment