Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Spanish Texts











About:



IF YOUR TEXT HAS MORE THAN 1000 WORDS, PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN QUOTE YOU PROPERLY! THANKS A LOT!





Do you want to give your texts a finished, polished and professional look? Are you struggling with the flow? No worries! I will give you the assistance you need to make it look the best it can be!



My name is Irina. I am a native Spanish speaker, I have a BA degree in journalism and I am an avid reader, so I am used to be constantly writing, reading and correcting texts.



My services include:

  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Verbe tense
  • Content organization



I provide my clients a file with tracked changes so they have full visibility of what I've done, as well as suggestions on how to improve their work, along with clean files of the final product.



 I have worked with:

  • Non-fiction (technical and informative books)
  • Novels, stories and poetry
  • Web content
  • Scientific and journalistic articles

  • Content for publicity and divulgation
  • and more!



I will also proofread and improve your Spanish translation, delivering to you an error-free, polished text, that sounds like a native Spanish speaker wrote it.

Reviews


:

She is very helpful and clear about her communication. She answered my questions well and relaxed me on the response she would give me. It was nice to see the corrections she made and then getting the clean completion. It is great. 👍🏾

:

Thank you!

:

She was fast and good. Highly recommended.

:

I received my order within 4 hours. Thank you, I appreciate the high-quality work

:

Buen trabajo!




No comments:

Post a Comment