Monday, January 6, 2020

Impeccably Edit Any Spanish Or English Document Or Book











About:

I´m Bernardino and thank you for visiting. In summary, I proofread and edit any type of English or Spanish content to the highest academic standards. Why should you work with me? I hold a B.A. (University of California, Davis) and an M.A. (University of Alberta, Canada) in Modern Languages and can guarantee your project will be professionally proofread. 



So what will I proofread and edit?



  • spelling errors
  • syntax problems
  • word choice/diction
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • sentence structure
  • word repetition
  • verb/subject agreement
  • tense
  • over-complicated phrases and sentences


What can you expect with each proofreading project?

  • A fully edited and proofread final document with implemented changes ready to use.
  • A Microsoft Word Track version so that you can see, review and accept all changes.
  • Unlimited revisions.

Do you have a large project?   SEND ME A MESSAGE.

Past projects:  College essays, poor Spanish google translations, technical documents, sales scripts, books, legal documents, blog posts, presentations, short stories, books, e-books, SEO content, and manuscripts.

Bernardino :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very efficient and handled everything with professionalism. He has gone to great lengths to edit and polish my Spanish document. I am really satisfied! Thank you so much Mr. Hernandez, Looking forward to another collaboration! 🙂

Seller's Response:

Hello there, it was my pleasure helping out and I am glad you are satisfied with my work. Best, Bernardino

Seller's Response:

All fine, thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting my work and I wish you a successful 2020!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment