Sunday, January 5, 2020

Proof Read Your English, French And Italian Texts











About:

Hi everybody, and welcome!



I am an experienced proofreader and translator who is both an Italian and an English native speaker. I translate all types of text except from medical documents that are technical in nature. 



Here are some examples of my translation areas:



  • Hotel & Hospitality industry, 
  • Movie subtitle, 
  • Brochure,
  • Small print, 
  • CV,
  • Letters,
  • Website content,
  • Business plan,
  • Apps,...


Please note that I am flexible on my rates and open to create custom offers for special cases, for example when your word count falls in between the categories I listed in my rates. How i do the math is simple: 1 cent per word.



If you are looking for a translator, please check my other gigs.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks you very much

Seller's Response:

Many thanks for the great job

:

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Quick reply, smooth process, i'd recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment