Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thorough Proofreading And Editing











About:

Welcome to Pradek Gig! I am a professional writer, and I can edit using standard American and British English. This Gig is for thorough proofreading and editing of 1000-word documents. I accept and edit all styles of writing, including business documents and creative works. 



I Check for:

  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar and
  • Legibility



I understand the importance of personal or private matters; hence all documents are kept completely confidential. If you have a Non-Disclosure Agreement, I can sign it before you order.



Contact me if you have any question. I look forward to offering a quality service to you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect in every way..

:

Outstanding experience! I appreciate you for your indulgence and good communication. It is nice doing business with you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment