Monday, September 3, 2018

I will help you whip your personal statement into superior shape

I will help you whip your personal statement into superior shape












About:

Have you been poring over your personal statement and still not happy? Need for a fresh set of eyes? Have no fear, the Personal Statement Jedi is here!  

I have over 15 years of experience editing personal statements for undergrad, grad, and professional programs. I also worked in admissions at one of the top institutions in the world. Here's what I offer:

  • Cum Laude: Basic proofreading with ~100 words of feedback for you to consider to improve your essay. 
  • Magna Cum Laude: Basic proofreading and edits with ~250 words of feedback on your structure, adherence to the essay prompt, and tips to improve your draft. Also includes 1 additional review/edit after you incorporate feedback.
  • Summa Cum Laude: Basic proofreading and edits with expert consultation from experienced admissions professional on how you can better approach idea development, adhere to essay requirements, and polish your draft for submission. Greatest value with two rounds of feedback from me so you can produce your own best draft.

I do not write personal statements for you. 

Message me to discuss your needs.  

Reviews


ubiqchris:Absolutely fantastic! Writing about yourself is one of the hardest things to do, and Rese really made this look phenomenal. Thank you so much for your help.

husseinalasady:Great writer and helps you achieve exactly what you're looking for

naomi_zeng:good work

naomi_zeng:Wonderful, it is the 3rd time that I have the valuable support from here.

tomtom302:Amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment