Monday, September 3, 2018

I will review and critique your statement and two revisions

I will review and critique your statement and two revisions












About:

Having been a "career medical student" for the past 17 years, I am rigorously in touch with what it takes to get the attention of admissions committees. Each reviewer may be reading dozens of statements at a time. Your personal statement has roughly 30 seconds to get the attention of your reviewer, in order to be advanced through the screening process. 

While grammatical accuracy is important, it is not sufficient. You need to develop a narrative, supported by other elements of your application. You need a statement that broadly appeals to multiple reviewers, and does not harbor controversy that may turn someone off.  Pay attention to how your statement is structured -- do the most important elements visibly jump off the page?

As a former medical student, and now, a frequent reviewer of personal statements, I can critique the substance of your personal statements, and help you improve its strategic role in your application.

NB:  I will deliver my initial critique by email within the Fiverr deadline. Given that different clients have different revisionary needs, revisions/discussions will occur after the written delivery at mutual convenience. 

Reviews


sharonxx:Very helpful!

rowantexas:~ Highly recommend! My 3rd order this year. Best of the best. Shenai's service is the best I've come across and I'd definitely pick his editing services again in the future. Thanks so much, Doc!

hattiezhou:Dr. mbshenai provided very professional and coherent advice on my essay and responded very quickly. I will ask for advice for other medical essays with Dr. mbshenai.

mbshenai:Outstanding Experience!

ses535:Phenominal Personal statement critique and revision


No comments:

Post a Comment