Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit your dutch text

I will proofread and edit your dutch text












About:

I am a native Dutch woman, and very skilled and experienced in writing and text editing.
I will check your document on grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure errors and make sure you get a perfectly written text in return.

One gig is for a maximum of 2000 words, and I will deliver it within 48 hours. Please order a gig extra per 2000 more words and/or for delivery within 24 hours.

Needless to say that your documents are kept strictly confidential, so don't hesitate to send me any kind of text/document. 

I am all about being of great service to you, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


reicabucos:Thank you!

koehorst:Excellent service

martijnvdlaan:Heel erg bedankt! Geweldige service :)

pienharuna:Goede en leuke samenwerking!

davo67:Is zeer goed in haar vak


No comments:

Post a Comment