Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will proofread your college personal statement

I will proofread your college personal statement












About:

Medical School.  Residency.  Law school.  College.  Nursing.  Graduate degrees of all kinds.  These are the Most Important Years Of Your Life.  Make sure your personal statement is *on point*.  Let me edit your college or graduate school admissions essay so it's perfectly proofread, today!

Recent reviews:

I have used Fiverr for many years. This particular experience was the best I have had so far. He went above and beyond ... Thank you! : )

He is he best out of 5 different sellers I chose to revise my paper. I thought the original version of my paper was good enough, but after he fixed it (and he fixed a lot of it), it turned out so much better.

Exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to help me with my personal statement! I know where to come if I ever need help with any other papers in the future!

This guy is so great! Will use this service again for sure.

This guy is by far the best in the business.

$5 for each 500 words, rounded up.  So if you have 1300 words, that's treated as 1500 words, or $15.

Results in 24 hours.

Now, click the green "Proceed to Order" button and let's get your essay in shape right now!

Reviews


leofrincu:Excellent job.

editmypaper:Thank you so much! \nHighly recommend this fiverr buyer!

danielperez563:The edits were all thought out well and organized in a manner I felt comfortable with. This guy is so great! Will use this service again for sure.

editmypaper:A wonderful fiverr buyer -- thank you!!

leofrincu:Excellent, as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment