Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document

I will proofread and edit your document












About:

Please contact me BEFORE you purchase this gig.

You've written your blog, letter, or other document. You'd like a professional line editor to review it for typos, grammatical errors, and content.  I have read, proofread and edited hundreds of documents of all kinds.

I'll give you an honest appraisal and line edit your document, using an easy red font tracking system. I'll help you polish your work until it shines!

MAKE ME WORK FOR IT!  Before you purchase this gig you'll have the option of a small sample.

             I go the extra mile to deliver friendly, quality service.  

FREE revisions.

No brokers, erotica or present tense, please.    

1 gig = 2000 words.        

Reviews


chris_lewis:Good actionable feedback.

kitd56:Excellent experience working on this project - thanks!

mlozano1966:Very easy to work with seller

kitd56:Unique and very interesting project, lovely client - thanks!

suki66:I was impressed by how quickly the seller completed her work. Her feedback was positive and helpful and I will definitely use her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment