Monday, September 3, 2018

I will proofread your german text up to 1600 words

I will proofread your german text up to 1600 words












About:

Hi and welcome! I'm Pat, a native German speaker (academic background) with excellent reading and writing skills.

What I'll do for you:

  •  I will manually proofread your German text – up to 1600 WORDS
  •  I will check your text for spelling, grammar and general readability.
  •  You'll get a fluent text without grammatical or orthographic errors.

 How it works:
 
==>  Send me your text as a word/pdf/text document.
==>  Wait 48 - 72 hours.
==>  You will get the corrected text fast and error-free.
 
 
EXPRESS DELIVERY        *** LIMITED TIME OFFER *** 

  • I will deliver your order within 3 days.

What you need to know:

I don't proofread any legal, pharmaceutical or adult documents as my expertise doesn't cover these topics.

No texts generated with the Google Translator, please. If you have a document that needs heavy rewording, you can buy my EXTRA gig below.

Kindly contact me first If you want to order more than 4 gigs. I aim for 100 percent customer satisfaction and always deliver quality work.


Order now and you'll get an error-free German document edited by a native speaker!


You can order with confidence, I have over 800 reviews – 100% positive.

Reviews


nbreckwoldt:Thx a lot from Germany :)

jakemad:Great job, amazing, highly recommended.

jakemad:Great job, amazing, highly recommended.

jakemad:Great job, amazing, highly recommended.

lukasellmann:Perfect as always, highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment