Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will be the best copy editor you have ever worked with

I will be the best copy editor you have ever worked with












About:

Nothing stops a reader like stumbling across an error. Put your most professional face forward with my top-caliber proofreading and editing services. 

Fast, friendly, reliable service gets the results you want.

With 10+ years of copy editing for newspapers, print publications, and websites, I will turn your rough draft into a polished piece ready for the most discerning reader.

My proofreading and editing services include:

  • Reliable turn around time (with option for expedited service)
  • Punctuation, grammar, and spelling
  • Syntax and word choice
  • Microsoft Track Changes

But that's all pretty standard. What really sets my service apart is my dedicated eye for the beauty and breadth of the English language.

By selecting my premium services, you will receive along with my edits positive critique to make your piece shine:

  • Corrections for word repetition and redundant phrasing
  • Advice for readability and flow
  • Suggestions for tone and consistency
  • Targeted rewrites to help bring your vision to life
  • Help with finding your unique voice!

Order now and be pleasantly surprised!

Reviews


dennisbehrens:Great and fast work. Very happy with the result!

cosmic_copy26:It was a pleasure, good luck on your application!

shrink99:Great job. Good communication.

cosmic_copy26:It was great working with you on this project. You had a lot of valuable insights on how to raise children in our rapidly changing digital work. Looking forward to reading more soon!

mix_25:excellent job! very thorough and helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment