Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will be your professional book editor and proofreader

I will be your professional book editor and proofreader












About:

Hello and welcome to my gig, 

I'm a writer and professional editor with a B.A, M.A and more than 15 years' writing and copy editing experience.

Highly detail-orientedperfectionist and hawk-eyed, I have a knack for spotting the most subtle and more blatant errors. I am highly proficient and positively love refining writers' works!

Polish your work, let it read flawlessly!

My copy editing service includes proofreading magic for:
  
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Word Flow
  • Fluency
  • Syntax
  • Consistency
  • Clarity
  • Coherence; and
  • Overall Readability.

I'll also leave suggestions at my discretion detailing plot inconsistencies & other factual inaccuracies like a beta-reader.

Money-back guarantee for dissatisfied customers


Discounts for long-term projects and first-time customers

Custom orders offered 
(developmental, structural and content editing, rewriting, etc.)

  • Editing is done in MS Word using Track Changes feature
  • Comments & Feedback where relevant and suitable

Delivery to include: 

  • Markup edited doc detailing tracked changes
  • Clean edited doc with tracked changes accepted

Please feel free to contact me for a quote for your custom orders and projects.

Cheers.

Reviews


nickies:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

westgate6000:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nickies:I feel he's working very carefully, and the sentence is much better! The BEST!

flameshot:Outstanding Experience!

davidsart:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment